Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

The upper spray arm bracket has come adrift from the upright

Customer Question

The upper spray arm bracket has come adrift from the upright at the back of the machine. It looks like it's just an expanding rubber boot that attaches to the upright with no visible means of staying attached. Can you help, please?
Steve
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you give me the model number please so that I can have a look.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Baumatic BDW9 Dishwasher
OK the feed from the wash motor goes up the back of the dishwasher and then is fed through the back where a large plastic nut with an inner seal locks it in place. Then a basket mounted delivery tube brings it forward to where it is connected to the spray bars. Which is the part that has come off?
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about the delay. Had to visit the hospital urgently!! The piece that has come off is where the upright at the back connects to the upper spray bar with a rubber expanding boot. There doesn;t seem to be any sort of fixing to the upright at the back of the machine
Would you kindly let me have a photo of the part you are referring to so that I can be sure we are talking about the same thing. Thanks - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry can't send a foto as I'm not at home to take one. It's where the water is sent up the tube at the back of the machine where (half way up) the upper spray bar bracket goes forward, is where the pipe has come adrift.
Is it possible to disconnect the very top of the of the feed pipe that goes up the back and fixes in the top of the machine? At least I can then disconnect it and get a good look at it.
OK let me have your email replacing the @ with (at) and I'll send you the illustrated parts list and you can tell me which part it is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** - thanks
Steve
You have mail