Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My other half got me Panasonic sound bar .I have a digihome

My other half got me Panasonic sound bar .I have a digihome TV .no optical socket can I connect the sound bar the TV has no Bluetooth
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the full model # ***** your TV and your new Sound-bar? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My TV is a digihome 50278FHDDLEDCNTD....My sound bar is a Panasonic Home Theatre Audio System model no..SC-HTB18
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that info, sorry for the delay. To hook that up you really need a RV that has the ports for that, although they do sell an adapter that will handle the Bluetooth for the TV even though the TV has no Bluetooth now.The best thing to do is check locally with your best home Video /Audio store for what they have in stock to do this. If they for some reason don't have they should, have one. I will find you that device online at the best price I can find.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael