Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Model number bd533aw oven stop working

Customer Question

model number bd533aw oven stop working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oven not heating
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK have you any means of testing to see if you have power at the main oven element ie a mains tester or multimeter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have not got mains tester
OK you need to pull the appliance out and take the back off taking great care not to accidently unplug any off the wires that are connected to the power supply (useful to have someone helping you and with the power off at this stage once you have got that far come back to me I am here for the rest of the evening.