Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch frost free upright fridge freezer around 15

I have a Bosch frost free upright fridge freezer around 15 years old. The interior light on the fridge is flashing in unison with the green temperature lights. Any idea what may be wrong?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this is usually the pcb that is faulty.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the PCB?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it something that can be replaced or repaired?
If you can give me the full ENr I can look that up for you. The only other thing that cause this is if the door has been left open in error.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the ENr ?
If you look on the rating label inside the cavity you will see it it gives me the full specifications of the appliance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. However, I have been advised by a local expert to buy a new appliance. I appreciate your advice.