Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My gorenji washer dryer stopped yesterday mid cycle and

Customer Question

Hello my gorenji washer dryer stopped yesterday mid cycle and displayed the E 06 display. I read the manual and it said that there was potentially something in the pump and to follow the instructions to empty the machine of water with the hose and check the compartment to the left. I did this and found a 50 pence piece. I also manually opened the door and removed the laundry. Then placed half the load back in and started a drying cycle which finished. Once finished I opened the door to find soaking hot laundry. This I imagine happened because it was not spun properly. How do you start a spin cycle on it's own? No wash. Also the machine displays E06 fault each time I begin a new wash and the emptying process has to be done again. Advice please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could I have the model number beginning with a W and the art number too please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not at home now but I gave you what's on the front of the machine 4+7kg 1200
All that gives me is that it has a drying capacity of 4kg a wash capacity of 7kg and that its spin speed is 1200. The label usually in the door frame has the full model number and Art number that I require.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian I have managed to fix the washing machine myself. Is there any way I can get my £33 refunded or at least half seeing as I sorted the issue myself?