Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Siemens Hearing Aid obtained from Bury ST Edmunds

Customer Question

I have a Siemens Hearing Aid obtained from Bury ST Edmunds Suffolk Hospital but there after sales are extremely poor I have been trying to obtain some more Life Tubes now for weeks all you get is an answering machine telling you to leave your Phone Number and they will ring you back but they nether do. Can I buy them direct from you. My phone number is ***** 815686 or E-Mail***@******.*** hope you can help and thanks if you can help.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, I contacted the correct department for you and let Then know you have been trying to contact them. They said they will have someone call you as soon as they can, and that their call volume has been extremely high the past week.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael