Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Tumble dryer (Condenser) showing E70 after a couple of seconds

Customer Question

tumble dryer (Condenser) showing E70 after a couple of seconds from starting
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dryer?Also does it get a lot of use? And does the dryer continue to run or stop and is it heating ok? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is about 13 month old had very little use, at present only working for seconds so not sure if heating up
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks what do you need to do to get it running for a sec even, any resetting? etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I set programme then hit the start button, then starts and turns off within seconds with error 70, I have unplugged and waited for 30 sec or more then plugged in again but no different.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi are you sure it says (70)?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you sure its error 70?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi lost contact yes E70
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks no problem.May I have the full model # ***** your Dryer so I can be sure of the issue?Thanks Tech Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
This I can can tell you no matter the model. The error 70 is a code relating to a faulty NTC sensor on the appliance. It could be the one in the element or the wiring to it.if its a washer dryer it could be the dryer NTC sensors or broken wiring.common one is broken wiring to the sensor on the condenser of a washer dryer.remove the rear panel and look for the wiring broken off (sometimes orange color).In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have double checked and is E 70
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I didn't see your full last post for some reason? Please resend also please rate kindly so I can stick with you;-) Thanks No cost for that.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After turning on, set the programme then start button it starts and then stops after a few seconds with error code E 70.I have unplugged and plugged in again but still not working.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry lost you then, any suggestion
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
DO you have a meter for testing or any electrical experience?If so I can help you a bit, or if not you would need to have an appliance technician or engineer fix this for you. Let me knwo either way;-)Thanks Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can get one tomorrow but not today, what do you think it is the main board
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes let me knwo know when you have the unit open and a cheap digital multi meter and I will help you.ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cheers ***** ***** for your help so far I have already given 5 stars and a tip
Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much! You very welcome!Best of luck and let me know how things go.