Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Can you get a stacking kit washing machine

Customer Question

can you get a stacking kit for AQ113F49EUK washing machine & DRYER AQC9BF7 as just been deliver can you help and if so how much and were from yours mr j Burbidge
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes, this is the best place to get one for that setup you have.Please visit: http://parts.hotpoint.co.uk/shop/accessories/washer-dryers/stacking-kit/p/C00280681Or call as I recommend: 03448 116 999 In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael