Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Beko DWD5411S Dishwasher is stuck on what sounds like drain

My Beko DWD5411S Dishwasher is stuck on what sounds like drain and does empty water when tested but wont change to any other programme when using start to change programme.
Wont take on water or change programmes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If the dishwasher is draining all the time then this is down to a water leak in the base which has activated the flood switch in there.
What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lean it 45 degs backwards and this will allow the water to drain out from the base. So you will need a towel for that part.
Once the water is out the flood switch will reset itself and this will stop the pump from running all the time.
Then retry it and fingers crossed this is just a one off that caused it.
But if it does it again then theres a leak under there which you need to find and fix. For this you need to remove both side panels and then you can see the workings under there and check for any loose hoses.
Try that and see how it goes from there and let me know.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.
Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.