Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have tried to get a replacement door baumatic 60 cm

Customer Question

I have tried to get a replacement door for my baumatic 60 cm built in electric double oven model compact kb9odtss ( main door ) this oven is only 4 yr old and have been told this model is now obsolete I find this very hard to understand IS THEIR NO OTHER DOOR WOULD FIT .ALL I NEEDED WAS THE GLASS OUTER PART QUOTED AT £99.. BUT WOULD BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR A COMPLETE FULL DOOR
THANK YOU *****
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you double check that model number please as its not coming on the spares site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Daniel
I have just taken the numbers from the plate inside the oven nos BO902SS is on this plate which is the same as the nos on the front of the user manual . user manuel reads KOMPACT who are made by baumatic. also on the oven plate is mod FFJF2SC1Q7----TYPE888 04 when I contacted buyspares on 8th jan they came back with baumatic KB90DTSS Assy glass oven door main to cost me £99.41 ) this part was the replacement that I need .this is the front part which carries the handle .As I have been told this is no longer available or made.But I would be prepared to pay for c full complete door thank you
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,
Adam