George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I would like to have access to the electrical wiring diagram

I would like to have access to the electrical wiring diagram for my Hoover washing machine
AC170. Can you please help? Thank you
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Im afraid you will struggle to get a wiring diagram for Hoover applainces as they are only available to there own engineers and they are on a computer which doesn't allow they to be copied or anything like that.
What is the problem you are having with the washer as I may be able to help?
Or have you disconnected wires and need to know where they go?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your initial response. The washing machine stopped working. One of my friends has tried to repair it. He misplaced the wiring diagram. Now I think it has disconnected wires and need to know where to go.
Would it be possible to arrange a live phone call with you and my friend this coming Friday morning?
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Ok if he has misplaced the wires then im afraid I wont be able to help on that as I don't have the wiring diagram.
I will opt out and open the question for the other experts and if they have it they will jump in and let you know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance but still without the wiring diagram as I asked the problem cannot be solved.
Hoped to receive a response from a new Appliance technician otherwise the problem will not be solved unfortunately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wait for the reply to be satisfied with the service.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance. I can continue for the answer for a little longer as I have paid 20 pounds and so far I was not able to get the response I hoped.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael.How old is your washer?Also may I have the Full model #?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Can you please supply the 8 digit code from the label inside the door or on the rear of the appliance..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ref to your question, the washing machine is a HOOVER MODEL AC170 bought in 1996 - the serial no. is AC170 50572346.
I look forward to hearing from you. With many thanks. M.Rita Mochen
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 12 months ago.
Hello there,
Adam
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 12 months ago.
I have obtained the diagram you need; it is not a brilliant copy and getting a better copy is not an availability..If you still require a copy, let me know.regards
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Message for Mr George AllsortsThank you for your message.I would appreciate if in the first instance you could email me a copy of the diagram you obtained. I look forward to receiving it. My email address:***@******.***. Thank you for your assistance.
Diagram sent.