Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

It seems like the thermostat on the top oven is not working

It seems like the thermostat on the top oven is not working and also when the fan function is on, on the bottom oven, it doesn't warm up. What might it cost to get these things repaired?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you let me have the product code or pnc and the model number from the rating label please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
built under electric double oven ZHQ 575
OK regarding the bottom oven, from what you have told me this will be the main fan oven element which will cost you about £15 for the element. Can you give me more information on the top oven problem, does the grill work but not the oven, could you be a bit more specific. If you could also get the pnc from the label that would be helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Re, the top oven - it does work - just takes ages to heat up, and then doesn't seem to ever get hot enough. As well as the cost of parts - the cost of labour would be helpful too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
product number:###-##-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And model :ZHQ 575X
Thank You - you could have a couple of things wrong in the top oven, one of the two elements could have failed meaning you do not get the full heat required or as you said earlier a faulty top oven thermostat. Regarding the labour rate your are looking at around £50 depending upon where you are. To be honest you are likely looking at around £150 for a complete overhaul.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your help.
Pleased to help - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page. This allows me to shut down the job on the system and allows you further information if needed. Thank you for using JA and have a good evening ~ Ian