Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

How do I order a new point & twist control schott

Customer Question

How do I order a new point & twist control for neff schott ceran induction hob
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can help you there, the best place to get that part if they still have one is Espares. I have other sources but this one is the best for price and quality parts.Please contact them for this part by phone as they don't list all their parts on their site;-)If you still need me please let me know as well.Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday and SundayOutside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.eSpares LtdMedco HouseBordesley Green Road BirminghamB9 4UAUnited KingdomIn any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael