Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I am trying to obtain a replacement glass turntable

Customer Question

I am trying to obtain a replacement glass turntable for microwave oven model NN-K358W. Is this still available, or can you please advise me of an alternative which would be compatible? Many thanks in anticipation.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
The original turn table plate is now obsolete but I have just checked the spares site I use and there is a universal plate that is the same size as your original plate.
Copy and paste the link below and you can get it from there.
http://www.yourspares.co.uk/parts/hitachi/microwave/universal/parts/ys644202M415147/hitachi-microwave-turntable-245mm-95-inches-3-fixings-dishwasher-safe-QUAMWP50.aspx
As I said this is a universal plate but is listed for you model number on the spares site I use.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks. My 90 year old friend, who managed to break her plate some time ago, will be absolutely delighted to be able to use her microwave once more. I was almost giving up hope of being able to help her.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
No worries. That plate should do the trick for her.
If you could also remember to rate the answer that would be great.