Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a creda oven which is a Creda Europa S150E? SERIAL NUMBER

I have a creda oven which is a Creda Europa S150E? SERIAL NUMBER(###) ###-####??
The glass door has smashed and i need to get the full oven number to order a replacemnt but unfortunately where the number is ***** under the door seal it has faded and i cannot read the full number or the full serial number?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - your oven number will be one of the following -
S150EB, S150EK, S150EW or S150EX the last digit being the colour.
Doors are not generally supplied as complete items they come in component parts and you have to put them together with the surviving bits you have. I attach a link to a supplier of the parts who may be able to help.
They list both inner and outer glass assemblies.
http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/creda/cookers-hobs/s150ew/main-door-glass-wht/17551.htm
Would you now rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me at any time for more information. Thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you advise what the last letter colours are please?