Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How to disassemble Daewoo frs 2031 ial freezer door. there

Customer Question

how to disassemble Daewoo frs 2031 ial freezer door. there is an internal leak which has frozen at the back of water dispenser creating a bulge.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - power off first, then flick the frame off which gives you access to the internal furniture, but could I just say this normally if you cant find the leak means a replacement door. The door outer skin and inner liner and not able to be disassembled. If you let me have an email address I can send you the door illustrated parts list.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Ian,
When u say flick the frame off you are talking about the front display/settings unit.Are there any hidden clips I need to know about.
Dave
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Ian,
Forget the phone call,I already have drawings, think I will be o.k.
The frame just clips on the outside edge, a thin flat screwdriver and pretect the door and you should be able to flick and unclip it.