Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Good morning, I have a Beko Condenser Sensor Dryer DCU 8230

Customer Question

Good morning,
I have a Beko Condenser Sensor Dryer DCU 8230 and I’m having problems with the water tank.
Its stating on the front panel that the tank is full when its actually empty and thus will not start to spin.
Could you please advise as to what the problem may be.?
Best Regards
Simon
Simon Jones
Network Security & Communication Services
Phone:+44 (0)(###) ###-####
Mobile:+44 (0)(###) ###-####
e-mail:***@******.***
uk.atos.net
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, this is going to be the sensor for the water fill level. Its showing full because it has become stuck in that position. Its cheap and pretty easy to replace if you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools, I will help no extra cost there;-)The best place to get this part is : http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call them as they don't list all parts on the site.Please call: espares 0844 9777 888.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
I've just ordered the sensor but its part of the heater so had to by heater. Not a problem, its being delivered tomorrow. Once I receive the part I'll endeavour to install it but will email you. I'll rate the ticket now and will of course tip you once its installed.
Thanks again
Simon
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Simon, yep, just drop me a line when you have the part and I will assist;-) Have a great day!Tech Michael