Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Electrolux double oven model EOD6335 bottom oven not heati

Electrolux double oven model EOD6335 bottom oven not heating
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Oven?Also is yours the gas or electric version?And what happens on the display when you turn the lower element on the Bake element?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11years old Electric, lights up as normal fan came on sparking appeared from rear casing and no heat.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for that. his is more than likely just a bad heating element.What happens is that the element will become brittle and short out eventually. Its easy to replace that part and I will help you if you need me no cost for that extended help;-)Its always possible that caused damage to the main control board but since it still works the top I doubt that is the case. The best place to get a new heating element for your oven is: http://shop.electrolux.co.uk/index.htmlSince they don't list all parts on site, I would call them to order this element: Electrolux Plc trading asElectrolux PartsPreston RoadAycliffe Industrial ParkNewton AycliffeCounty DurhamDL5 6EDCall us:01325 302464Mon - Thur:8.30am - 5.00pmFri:8.30am - 4.30pmIn any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you..Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Micheal for your help I have ordered the new element which will arrive next week can I come back to you when part arrives for assistance to fit it.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi very good!Please rate my service at the top with the stars, I will then see that and I will be able to reply to you so you can get up with me anytime in the future when you have the element ;-)Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks!When you need me further, please reply to this message and I will see that;-) Have a nice day!Tech Mike