Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I installed a beko dishwaser five day ago but im geting a

Customer Question

i installed a beko dishwaser five day ago but im geting a nasty tast when i fill the kettle can you tell me why thankyou
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Please explain what you mean by kettle?Do you mean the dishes come out with a nasty taste etc?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi once you accept the offer, I will send you my phone # ***** you can call me, I would call you but our long distance is down as they are making upgrades in the area ;-(Or if you would rather not talk on the phone, please let me knwo so I can continue with you.ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will trylatterthank you
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome, if you get an answering machine, please leave your name and # ***** I can get back to you as well;-)Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant get throw on this number
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi its a US based #,and it is correct. You may need to enable out of area form your phone to call me. I will keep trying you as well.Sorry for the inconvenience.Tech Michael