Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I am unable to access Guide in order to record tv programmes.

Customer Question

I am unable to access Guide in order to record tv programmes. Pressing goes immediately to the running time of the direct Navigator and if I press again it flashes a little dot in the corner.If I press play the clock signifies that it is recording - goodness knows what! How do I get back to normal?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the Full model # ***** your deviceAlso how old it is?And when this problem first occurred?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DMR-EX773EB
5 yrs (I think!)
A week ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What more do you need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for your phone callpromised yesterday!!