Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Miele coffee machine CM 5200 which has just stared

Customer Question

We have a Miele coffee machine CM 5200 which has just stared 73 fault
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. F73 is a Brew unit fault - its possible it may only need cleaning - but more times than not there is a mechanical issue with the unit running through its cycle. There are a series of switches to monitor the brew units movements so the system knows where the coffee is , or in this case is not - the brew unit is not moving properly to the position desired.In most cases you need to replace the brew unit when this happens.It is pretty easy to do with just a few basic hand tools, and I will help you all the way through this repair.Te best place to get that replacement brew unit is : http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call them for this part: 0844 9777 888.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael