Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a range master fridge/freezer with no instructions.It

Customer Question

we have a range master fridge/freezer with no instructions.It appears that the fans which cool the appliance have stopped working and fridge and freezer are showing 10 degrees. what do i do to try and reset the appliance
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the model number please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AGA Rangemaster 9X910 Fridge/Freezer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anyone to reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I NEED A REPLY FROM SOMEONE OR PAYMENT WILL BE CANCELLED AT 8.45PM, SORRY FOR THIS BUT I HAVE NEVER USED YOU BEFORE SO WITH ALL DUE RESPECT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOU, PLEASE RESPOND
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HAVE SPOKEN TO BANK AND THEY ARE AWARE OF MY,JUSTANSWER,CO.UK
I am currently accessing the Rangemaster engineer website not designed to operate outside normal hours of business. If you feel unable to wait let me know and I will refer you back to customer care.
I note your last post and it seems that you have already cancelled your payment so I wish you goodnight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ITS UP TO YOU, ALL I WANTED WAS A RESPONSE, I HAVE NOT CANCELLED PAYMENT AS YET SO IF YOU CAN HELP THEN GREAT, IF NOT I WILL CANCEL PAYMENT. AS I SAID IVE NOT USED YOU BEFORE SO NOTHING PERSONAL
OK first things first, kindly switch the appliance off and leave it off for ten minutes and then switch it back on. I want to do a soft start and it will take ten minutes for the compressor gas pressures to equalize.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK THANK YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HAVE DONE THIS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SO I WILL LEAVE OFF FOR 10 MINS. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO AFTER THIS.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ANY UPDATE ON LAST MESSAGE
OK I have logged into the Rangemaster site and there is no appliance with that model number, could you recheck and come back to me with the correct number. If you have reconnected and switched back on can you hear the fans either running or catching on anything?
Herewith the user manual now that we have the correct model number - do you have any error codes showing -
http://www.rangemaster.co.uk/media/998940/u109923-08a-refrigerator-dxd-910-07-05-13-.pdf
if not initially I would just be setting it up in line with these instructions.