Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have bought an LG 49UF680V smart tv. My husband likes to

Customer Question

We have bought an LG 49UF680V smart tv. My husband likes to use wireless headphones so when in the kitchen he can still hear the tv. The shop we bought the tv told us that bluetooth headphones would do this. We bought some Phillips ones, but could not pair these to the tv as tv has Sound Sync. We bought some LG HBS 900 headset as recommended by the Know How team, which are more for a mobile phone. These can be paired and connected to the tv, but when my husband goes into the kitchen he looses connection. Are there any wireless headsets compatible with this tv or what would you recommend please
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.It sounds like you have a bad set of headphones as they should work that far away. I would replace those with another set the same make and model to see if that helps.If not, then I would go with these, they are excellent and I have 2 sets in my huge home and can go outside and all no problems;-)Please visit:http://www.crutchfield.com/S-RUj0gOhxV50/shopsearch/bose_wireless_headphones.html Or if you want something a lot less expensive, but work just as well: http://www.amazon.com/Beyution-Bluetooth-Wireless-Foldable-Headphone/dp/B00M9DBBK4/ref=sr_1_3/183-4591193-0133912?ie=UTF8&qid=1453465723&sr=8-3&keywords=wireless+headphones I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael