Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a month old DV70F5EOHGW_WA 4251 condenser heat pump

Customer Question

I have a month old DV70F5EOHGW_WA 4251 condenser heat pump Samsung Dryer - it has been working perfectly and then all the lights went out although the tumble was still going round. I opened the door and then shut it again and pressed all the buttons but nothing lights up and now it won't go. There is no water in the condenser box and there should have been some as the tumble had been on for 30 mins or so before all this happened. Any idea what's wrong and how can I get it fixed PDQ as I have 4 more lots of washing and family here over the weekend. Ring me or type an answer please asap 01825 733835. Thanks Geri Colins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me on 01825 733835 as soon as possible
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Geri, Im sorry you had this bad experience. This is a bad or failed main control board. But you are in luck this dryer is still fully covered under the warranty from the store even. Please contact them for a free replacement. This is typically a very good dryer with no major issues, but it has sensitive electronic components that can fail at any time like any other part.This was just one bad circuit board that was ready to fail is all.I wish I had better news for you I really do but at-least they will replace it for you free of cost;-)I will stick with you until this is complete and you have your new dryer.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day Geri!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi MichaelSorry to have bothered you at all as I needed help straight away and the time difference between UK and USA too great so I emailed to cancel my order. As it happened I figured it out for myself in the end - I had the pushed on the child lock in error! So now all is well again and back working. Bless JustAnswer.com they have refunded my money with no quibbles. Thanks again and bye from a silly old dear in England!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Awesome! I'm glad it all worked out lol. Please rate my service kindly at this time so I can close this for you. I'm sure they will issue a refund;-)No cost to rate kindly. Have a nice weekend.Tech Michael