Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Michael I have a bosch combo oven hme9751gb/02, a few years

Customer Question

Hi Michael I have a bosch combo oven hme9751gb/02, a few years old. At the top of the oven just above vent and at the bottom of the oven are stainless steel strips, held in place by little bugs each end, they have all broken off, can you please let me know where I can get a replacement for this, can't seem to find it on line, thank you very much.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries -
Copy this link into your browser - http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Compactovenswithintegratedmicrowave/HME9751GB/02
go to spare parts list and diagrams, then tell me which item your require from the diagram and come back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian I think the part is numbered 176228, is it called the foot. It is the stainless steel strip that finishes off the oven just under the wording gourmet, the identical strip is at the top under the vent. Many thanks
Heres a link to the part with picture for confirmation - buy it direct and it will be delivered to your home -- http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es734706/foot?pageNumber=1&SearchTerm=176228 Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian I do not think this is the part, could you call me on 01473 217147 thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I await to hear from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Ian I have now, after a lot of research found the part that was needed, it was a panel strip numbered 434118.
That part number is ***** longer available, it has been superseded and replaced with this one - 00359372 ~~ copy and paste takes you straight to the order page. -- http://www.bosch-home.ie/store/product/Panel/00359372?replacementOf=00434118 Would you now kindly select from the star rating system above, one done all further information requests are free on this topic. Thank you for using JA and come back to me if you need further information - Ian