Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Bosch washing machine brand new did work yesterday now

Customer Question

Hi my Bosch washing machine brand new did work yesterday now I put washing in set programme close door then weight flashes up eg 3kg and door symbol saying door not closed when it is?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer?Also does it get a lot of use? Please also try this for me, remove all items from the washer and then unplug it from power for 1 full hour.Then plug it back in and try the machine once again.If this resets and all is good please rate kindly so I can close this for you and I, no cost to rate then. But if the machine is still having this problem please don't rate yet but reply to me for additional advice as to the problem.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi MichaelIt is still not working its brand new I used it yesterday for about 5 washes and now all it does is flash the weight up and say door is not shut when it is I can't slam it any harder
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for trying that rest, sometimes these will glitch and the processor will cause this problem.But unfortunately thats not the case. You have a defective main control board in your washer;-(I This one at-least is still fully covered under the manufacturers and the store's warranty.. Please contact them and they will tell you how to have that one replaced free of charge especially since it is so new, you actually have at-least 1 full year on this ;-)I wish I had better news for you on that I really do.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engineer will be here Tuesday thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome ;-) Have a nice Weekend!Tech Michael