Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

We have just installed sensio LED lights that change colour

Customer Question

We have just installed sensio LED lights that change colour the remote doesn't seem to be working for us to change the lighting format ,is this a problem with the remote not picking up the sensor can you advise to sort the problem out
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, have you replaced the battery in the remote as it may be the battery is flat which is the most common cause.
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The system is new with all new parts
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you will usually have a plastic piece that covers the battery while it is in transport, and you need to remove it for the remote to work. Did you remove this?