Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Just moved into this house no instructions boiler have

Just moved into this house no instructions for the boiler have it on radiators and water
It is flashing and says the water for the radiators needs topped up how do I do this
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. There is a valve to open to fill the system pipes and radiators. Depending on your model and exact setup, the valve location should be inline with water line coming out from the boiler to the circulator and then the to the radiators. You may need to pen a bleeder on each radiator or there may be one near the boiler that would allow all the trapped air in the system to purge when opened.If you cant locate this valve and bleeder you may need to have heating technician do this for you and show you where your's are;-) In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael