Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a Dimplex 30 Combi Boiler. I have no hot water,

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Dimplex 30 Combi Boiler. I have no hot water, although the central heating is on. I'm seeing a digital reading in a window which has reduced from 45 - 40 in past few minutes. The pressure gauge is 1.4.
How can I get the hot water back, please?
Mike
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , the fault will be with the hot water flow switch or the do deter valve. Change the flow as itc h as it is the cheapest of the two , then if its still not working replace the diverter valve. If you have an electrical multimeter you could test the flow as it h on the pcb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not technically minded, so I don't know what they are. However, is there anything I can do to correct the fault prior to calling out an engineer?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , no I'm afraid not. A part will need replacing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help, but I have now called out an engineer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually have cancelled engineer as the hot water is back on. It appears to have started working after the central heating re-started.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
That's great