Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have zanussi dishwasher which appears to be stuck in

I have zanussi dishwasher which appears to be stuck in the draining mode even when the door is open. The only way to stop it is to switch it off in the mains. The model number is ***** HELP!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your dishwasher?This is likely a stuck floor float, look on the floor of the dishwasher inside to see if yours has one you can see and let me know? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dishwasher is about two years old. What would the float look like?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing resembling a float inside
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
your sensor is inside the sump as well. And it also may need replacement easy to do in any case I will help. But it is also possible the main control board is to blame.The cheapest way to go for now is to order the water sensor for this unit. That shoudl solve this issue.But if it doesn't, you will need the main control board also very easy to replace.I will help you in any case. Yous sensor is electronic and once it does this, in needs to be replaced :-(The best place to get that is: http://www.espares.co.uk/Please call them because they don't list all parts on site and also they will make sure you get the correct part the first time;-)Please call espares: 0844 9777 888In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank very much Michael. I will telephone e spares immediately. Will be in touch. Thanks again.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good, please let me knwo how it all goes. I will help in any way I can.Have a great weekend!