Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Michael, Thanks reply. The MC250 is appx 11-12

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply. The MC250 is appx 11-12 years old, had no problems with it, just not added salt for a good while! filled her up today, setting on digital read out currently says 22, you think that is ok then? Also when the didgital meter showed LS what does that mean?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi LS means Low Salt, it may just have a slight clog where the sensor is, that shoudl clear over time, I would give it about a week, to clear. If the error remains, then let me know and you will need a new salt sensor is all;-) I will help there as well , no extra cost;-)Once you rate kindly, I will be notified and will reply to immediately so you will know how to reach me in the future should the error remain. Thank you Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, cheers ***** ***** only said LS when i went to put the salt in this morning, meter says 22. Cant hear anything from the unit, reckon its working....?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yep its working now ;-)Please rate this one only so I can remain with you, no cost for that. Have a great day Simon.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You 2. Cheers, ***** ***** good weekend!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
;-)