Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Dishwasher Indesit DFG 15B1 Wash cycle indicator LED - left

Dishwasher Indesit DFG 15B1 Wash cycle indicator LED - left one - flashing (should be steady) and machine does not wash just goes after a period of time to cycle end with right side light on steady.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dishwasher? Also does it get a lot of use? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Machine is just over 1 year old and is used about once every day.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that. Please try this test for me. Turn off the dishwashers power at the Mains for 30 full minutes. Then you can turn it back on please let me knwo what happens then?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ooooh you are a clever bug..r, a power down reset eh, had forgotten that one. Anyway that did it, well done. Keep up the good work and thanks.