Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Neff oven door: the internal glass detached from its place

Customer Question

Neff oven door: the internal glass detached from its place and fallen. Is there a way to fix it?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Neff oven?Also may I have the full model # ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure how old is the oven as recently bought the house and the oven was a built in device.
The model is: T2113W1EU/01
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for that information.yes the glass can be re aligned, but its a difficult task especially if you have never done this before. I woudl really recommend having an appliance technician do this for you. Take it from me, an experience tech, I have doene many and they can be difficult at best, ***** ***** you are expedience not a problem ;-)I wish I had better news for you on this I really do.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael