canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

My wife has had an accident with her back and is now finding

Hi, my wife has had an accident with her back and is now finding it difficult to use the toilet as it is so low, is it possible to to heighten the seat on the toilet ?It is a Thetford C262 Cassette toilet fitted to a unicorn 3 Seville or is it possible to buy a portable raised toilet seat that will fit the bowl of the cassette?, and if so from where? many thanks mark.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mark, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. I am not sure about a raised toilet seat that will fit a Thetford toilet but they do have a toilet riser like this click here