Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Belling ceramic hob lock light on jammed cannot turn off beeping

Customer Question

belling ceramic hob lock light on jammed cannot turn off beeping constantly driving us nuts how do we take it off lock have tried so many times touching it wiping it turning off and on etc please help !
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Do you have the model number or the model code?
(If you can access the underneath of the appliance, it will be on a label there)
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number is *****
The model numbers of the hobs take the form of CT601, CT60T, CH77, or CH60, etc etc
Try turning off the appliance at the mains switch for atleast 10 mins for the components to discharge...