Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Dualit toaster needs 2 new elements can I take it somewhere

Customer Question

My Dualit toaster needs 2 new elements can I take it somewhere local to have replacements fitted?
Many thanks *****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anne, yes you can look for a local Small Appliance repair hop, if you cant find one local, you can ask any Appliance repair shop if they will do this for you. Its an easy task for any of us that can fix appliances;-) It shouldn't cost more that about $ 40.00 for this service;-)If you tell me your state and town, I wil do my best to find a service center fro you that I can recommend;-) In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day Anne!Tech Michael