Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch kettle. It does not heat up. I have descaled

Customer Question

I have a Bosch kettle. It does not heat up. I have descaled it but no improvement.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Kettle ?Also may I have the full model # ?Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2+ years old, we are a retired couple so it gets a lot of use. This has not happened before.
model TWK 86
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information. In this case with this model, the heating element will need to be replaced. You can do this if you are handy. I will help you all the way.The best place to get a new heating element is: Espares. Since they don't post all parts on their site and to be sure you get the correct part, please call them to order this heating element.Please call: Espares 0844 9777 888.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for your response - unfortunately my American college has given you incorrect information above and only some of this range have available spares, if you could give me the full ENr which will look something like -- TWK8633PGB/01 I can check out their availability - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to stop this conversation as we have found someone locally who can help.