Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My siemens coffee machine won't turn on with on'off on front

Customer Question

my siemens coffee machine won't turn on with on'off on front of machine. I can't release the catch to switch it on with the switch inside. what do I do? I've already changed the fuse.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Coffee MAker ?Also may I have the full model # ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi MichaelMy machine is A Siemens built in bean-to-cup Machine: No TK76K573. Approx 3-4 years old. Actually, I found the main on off switch on the front of the machine to the left hand side under the control panel, but when that it switched to the machine does not light up or switch on. It is turned on at the mains and I have put a new fuse in the mains connection.ThanksCaroline
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Caroline,Please unplug the coffee maker, and try some other appliance in that same outlet to verify that the outlet actualy dies have power;-) That is the first step, we will knwo for sure that the coffee maker has the problem at that point.Once you do that and let me know the result, I can help you further;-)Thanks for understanding Caroline;-)Tech Michael