adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have a Samsung fridge freezer. Every 3 or 4 weeks the top

Customer Question

I have a Samsung fridge freezer. Every 3 or 4 weeks the top fridge part gets warm whilst the bottom freezer is cold. To get it working again I remove the two plastic panels inside the back of the freezer and expose the finned heat exchanger which is solid with ice. Once this has melted away the unit works normally for another few weeks. The compressor is working, the fan inside the freezer is working and the heater in the plastic dish in the back is working (defrost heater?).
Any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - could you give me the full model number please it will start with either an R or S and end /xeu
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung Fridge Freezer model RL34LCSW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any progress?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping for a reply sooner rather than later. Would you refund the £27 to my paypal account please?