Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Neff built in oven B1422NOGB. The door handle has become detached

Customer Question

Neff built in oven B1422NOGB.
The door handle has become detached on one location
How do we fasten it back on?
We have taken oven door off and tried to undo the 3 sets of screws on the bottom corners of the door but we are unable to fit a screw driver or allen key in them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no answer yet
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - the screws used are Torx security screws. You will need to go to you local hardware store and buy a Torx T20 screwdriver.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So when we undo these screws we will be able to separate layers of door and get at unit that attaches handle ?
Copy and paste this link into your browser it is the illustrated parts list showing you the door breakdown. Be careful when you take it to bits and careefully note where everything goes and in which order it disassemblies --
http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/B1422N0GB/03
then go to page 3.