KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Kevin,I can't open the door of the indent IWDE126 can you help?

Customer Question

hi kevin,I can't open the door of the indent IWDE126
can you help?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... is it empty or water is still inside ? have you tried cleaning the drain pump hose/filter ?________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Kevin, I have cleared a 50p from the drain pump, and have restarted a wash as the door is still not opening, what can I do if the door is still not opening after the cycle? many thanks
Try to clean the drain hose ... make sure nothing is stuck in there...it should open, if still it wont open then door interlock mechanism will need replacement