Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Is it possible to obtain a replacement remote control

Customer Question

Is it possible to obtain a replacement remote control for a Flavel Electric Insert Fire Model No. F33L
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I have just spoken to Flavel spare parts department. There are no spares available for that particular model any longer.
Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank you for using JA and have a great day ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bit disappointing. For £11.00 That's exactly what they told me yesterday. I had hoped you would be able to advise on repair or possibility/source of a used used replacement
I had already tried Ebay and a number of different sources prior to going to Flavel for a new one. Reality is that if its not there I can't find it. You are talking about an old electric heater long out of production it seems.