Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Microwave NN-E271WM Is a microwave feedguide available for

microwave NN-E271WM
Is a microwave feedguide available for this model? It is punctured . Isit worth replacing or should we replace the microwave?
from Brian Chapman *****
SHEFFIELD
S8 8JG
TEEL. ***********
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian,You should be able to still get that feed guide form this website, but I recommend call them because they don't list all their parts on the website.Please visit or call them: http://www.espares.co.uk/And Call: 0844 9777 888.Let me know if you need another source, I do have others. In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael