Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a 10 year old Rangemaster Toledo, which works great

I have a 10 year old Rangemaster Toledo, which works great still, I have a few parts that need replacing though, the ignition button on the front is broken, all the temperature guides on the front panel have washed off over the years and the insulation around the ignition wire for one of the gas burners has crumbled, are these parts that are easily sourced and fitted?
Debbie
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the full model # ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael
It is a Rangemaster Toledo 90 DF Stainless - sorry the serial number isn't readable as its been rubbed of and is only partially visible
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thats ok, but you may need the full model # ***** you order parts. The S/N usually isn't required but each supplier is different lol;-) we will get through this.For one thing, its best to call the suppliers I send you. The reason is that they don't list ALL parts on their sites;-)Here are two excellent places for parts on this one. Espares:http://www.espares.co.uk/Phone: 0844 9777 888. Also try these guys, I have others as well if you end up needing them, so just let me knwo on that;-)http://www.rangemaster-spares.co.uk/With these guys, you can write them online, but they are usually very quick with a response;-) In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael