adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have a Bosch HMG 2200 microwave and the round ceramic component

Customer Question

I have a Bosch HMG 2200 microwave and the round ceramic component in the top has started to break up and bits fall off. How can I repair/replace this part? Thank you
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - would you kindly let me have the full ENr for this oven it should be something like this - HMG220085/01 - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ERn is(###) ###-#### Hope this helps. Thanks
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will wait your reply.Nicholas
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be able to get an answer? If not threr is little point in going on.Nicholas