Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Hotpoint Aquarius Washer/Dryer Model WD22. I have

I have a Hotpoint Aquarius Washer/Dryer Model WD22. I have had this machine for several years. I have ordered a replacement to be delivered next Tuesday 2nd February.
Th company installing it will dispose of this current machine. They have asked me to drain this machine before they remove it. The instruction booklet does not tell me how to do this. They expect there to be a drain point behind a plate at the bottom of the machine.
Can you please tell me how to do this?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is your machine full of water?Or did it drain normally last time?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It emptied normally last time/
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** shoudl be good enough, But if you want, there is a tiny bit of water left in the bottom but it shouldn't be more that a couple of cups.When you remove the drain hose and lay it down,the extra water will simply pour out from there;-)Thats about all you really need to do for them.I have been an appliance tech for more than 30 years so I'm sure on this one;-)Please rate kindly and have a wonderful day!Tech Michael