Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Fridge keeps beeping even though door is tightly shut, been

Customer Question

Fridge keeps beeping even though door is tightly shut, been fine all day, have tried it on gas, same problem, beeps 33 times then stops, beeps again after approx 2 mins, no other symbols are flashing.fridge isnt a year old..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried wedging the light off but still beeping, will you be answering my question tonight?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dometec Fridge? Also may I have the full model # ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fridge is 7months old its a 3 way fridge but not automatic, where can we find the model number as there is nothing in side or oytside to tell us.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi the model # ***** be on the back or inside the fridge. But it may be inside the back cover.Since the fridge is only 7 months old, I wouldn't fool with it as it is still fully covered under the warranty. The problem is more than likely a bad main control board or a sensor. But if you mess with it your warranty will be void. They will fix this for you free of cost to you;-) You need to contact Dometec fro this repair service. You can ind their contact information int eh user manual and on the warranty card that came with the fridge. If you don't have that please let me know so I can locate a source for this for you.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fthank you so much will rate you 5 star with pleasurejoseph
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Anytime Joe.