Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do you wire a Canon spark generator C00241371 to a Canon

Customer Question

how do you wire a Canon spark generator C00241371 to a Canon Stratford Gas Cocker
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Adam
There is no rush so if you can find a Professional to help that would be good.
Geoff
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  rjriggins111 replied 1 year ago.
Mis-categorized -- please try appliances.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
OK it goes like this --On the spark generator -+ goes to the ignition button- goes to the earth of the chassisIgn 1 goes to the oven spark electrodeIgn 2 goes to the grill spark electrodeIgn 3 goes to hotplate Ign 4 goes to hotplateIgn 5 goes to hotplateIgn 6 goes to hotplate. Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further information is free of charge. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian
Do you require further assistance I see that you have viewed my answer to you. Would you therefore kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are answered free of charge. Thanks for using JA and have a good weekend - Ian
Kindly rate the information given above so that I can close down this information request - thank you.