Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a zanussi fridge with the display on the outside of

I have a zanussi fridge with the display on the outside of door and wondered how to run the wire from this to the pcb. Model no is ZRB35338WA.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Good morning. Please explain what wire you are needing to run and why?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had to replace the fridge door and new door doesn't come with the display so I have to fit this from the old door. The display works the quick cool and temperature settings which is positioned near tip of the door. Hope this helps.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** come with the wiring in the door?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
If not, can you get the old harness out of the old door?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New door has no wiring but I've ordered a new loom from zanussi as well. But can't seem to fathom it out how to get this loom run through the inside of door to display as the holes in door are tiny and loom has small multi plugs at ends.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Was wondering if plastic bit at top of door is removable so as to get the wires run through.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** remove the trim to fit the wiring, i woudl use the old door as a template if possibleAlso you may need to remove the plugs on the wire ends to do this job then re fit, but you need a tool for that. Another idea, is to make the holes bigger if you can do that so the wires will fit. That is likely your best bet. We as appliance techs face these challenges on a daily basis lol;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I'll wait till the new loom arrives and as you say practice on the old door. Thanks.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Ok sounds good, ask me if you have any questions so you dont make a mistake ;-)I will be here.Have a great day and best of luck on this!Tech Michael