Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Michael, I have an LG television 32LN578V. Screen has gone blank, but sound ok. Boug

Customer Question

Hi Michael,
I have an LG television 32LN578V.
Screen has gone blank, but sound ok.
Bought in 28/12/13.
Hywel Rees.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Hywel, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your TV ? Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before? Thank youTech Michael